I obtained this recipe from an estate sale when I purchased the family collection from the Monsey Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pint ripe raspberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 small lemons sliced thin
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cloves
- Put all ingredients except sour cream into a heavy pot and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon stick and cloves.
- Put cooked berry mixture in blender for about 20 seconds.
- Cool and chill well.
- Stir in sour cream just before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.