Description[edit | edit source]
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Wash rastan well, remove the hard parts, then tear in pieces with hands and put in boiling water to cook .
- At the same time cook dry Pork joint, a piece of dry Bacon and a piece of Pork head.
- When all this is cooked, put all together into a pot to cook on the hearth.
- When half boiled add several peeled halves of potatoes.
- Do not to overcook the rastan and not to add too much salt as the meat itself is quite salted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.