- 1 (12 to 14-ounce) Eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch-thick rounds
- 1 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, cut lengthwise into 6 strips
- 1 medium Onion, cut into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 3 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta Cheese
- Place Eggplant, zucchini, red bell pepper and Onion on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; turn to coat.
- Grill vegetables over medium high heat until tender and tinged with brown, turning frequently, about 6 minutes for Eggplant and zucchini and about 10 minutes for red bell pepper and Onion.
- Transfer to serving platter and sprinkle top with Cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.