- 5 quart water
- ¼ oz hops
- ½ oz dried burdock root
- ½ oz dried yellow dock root
- ½ oz dried sarsaparilla root
- ½ oz dried sassafras root
- ½ oz dried spikenard root
- 1½ cup sugar
- ⅛ tbsp granulated yeast
- Simmer herbs for 30 minutes.
- Add sugar, stir to dissolve.
- Cool to lukewarm, add yeast and stir well.
- Cover and let sit for 1 hour.
- Note: the instructions do not say this but i would strain the mixture before adding the yeast.
- Then add the yeast, bottle and tightly seal the containers.
- Store for a few days at room temperature, then transfer to a coooool place lest you have glass grenades.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.