Red bean pudding
- 60 g water chestnut flour
- 80 g corn flour
- 100 ml evaporated milk
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 15 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1000 ml boiled hot water
- 40 g canned red bean
- Dissolve sugar by hot water.
- Mix water chestnut flour, corn flour into a plain square container.
- Add in evaporated milk and coconut milk, then mix them well.
- Pour in the boiling sugar water, stir well until form paste.
- Add in red bean, stir again until red bean in well distribution.
- Chilled by refrigerator while paste is cooled down.
- Cut into small square pieces, dish up and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.