Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Pack the crab apples in sterilized jars.
- Combine the water, sugar and candies in a saucepan and boil until candies are melted, then pour over apples.
- Place the lids on the jars and screw tightly.
- Place on a rack in a pot, deep enough to allow water to come to 2 inches above the jars tops, process in boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Remove jars from water and cool away from drafts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.