- 1 and 1/2 lbs. of small red potatoes (washed)
- 3 tbsp. of butter
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. of finely chopped parsley
- In a heavy skillet over moderate heat, melt the butter and olive oil.
- When the foaming decreases add the potatoes.
- Turning frequently cook until tender and golden brown.
- Season with salt and a little pepper.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- This recipe taken from [www.Portuguese-recipes.com]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.