Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
One of the oldest dishes at The Red Lobster, Sea scallops are marinaded in wine and butter, and then wrapped in bacon before cooking.
- Check Out More Restaurant Recipes
- 1½ lbs sea scallops
- ⅓ lb bacon, cut slices in half
- ¼ lb butter, melted
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Melt butter and wine together, when melted add paprika and seasoned salt.
- Drop scallops into melted wine and butter sauce.
- Allow scallops to marinade for about 30 minutes.
- Wrap each scallop with half piece of bacon, and fasten bacon with a toothpick.
- Place wrapped scallops onto a baking pan, and bake in the oven for about 8 minutes, then turn over and cook until done.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.