It's really sophisticated and unusual. I got the recipe from The Best Soups Cookbook. Honestly its delicious, but don't be tempted to increase the curry paste as it spoils the delicate flavour.
- 3 red bell peppers
- 2 small onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock
Roasting peppers Edit
- Preheat grill or top oven to a high heat.
- Wash peppers and place in oven.
- The peppers will go black, turn to blacken all sides (about 10 – 15 minutes)
- When pepper skins are blackened place in a plastic bowl and cover for 15 minutes.
- Then peel and seed the peppers, cut into large segments.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.