This red-hot potato dish is mixed with olive oil and herbs and cooked to steamy perfection to help maintain its golden-brown aroma. Italian seasoning sometimes works for this for garnishing, too.
- 6 red potatoes
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. dry parsley
- 1 onion, chopped, grated, or minced; red, white, or yellow only
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon salt, iodized or rock only
- 1 tablespoon pepper, black only
- garlic powder
- Scrub potatoes well and quarter them.
- Toss (or rub) with the remaining ingredients and bake at 375° F until tender (about 45–60 minutes). Serve hot and plain or with other main dishes, side dishes, or appetizers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.