Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Prep: 15 minutes | Bake: 30 minutes
- Makes 6 Servings
- 1 x 16-ounce loaf frozen whole wheat bread dough, thawed
- ½ cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (8 ounces)
- 6 ounces thinly sliced cooked corned beef
- 1 x 8-ounce can sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- ½ teaspoon caraway seed
- dill pickle slices, chopped (optional)
- On a lightly floured surface, roll bread dough into a 14-inch circle.
- Transfer to a greased 13-inch pizza pan.
- Build up edges slightly. Prick generously with a fork.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown.
- Spread half of the salad dressing over hot crust.
- Sprinkle with half of the Swiss cheese.
- Arrange corned beef over cheese.
- Drizzle remaining salad dressing over corned beef.
- Top with sauerkraut and remaining Swiss cheese.
- Sprinkle with caraway seed.
- Bake about 10 minutes more or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through.
- Top with chopped dill pickle, if Desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.