- 2 pk Light cream cheese (16 oz)
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 2 lg eggs
- 1 T flour
- 1 t lemon rind (optional)
- 3/4 c rhubarb sauce
- To make crust: Put graham crackers in a food processor and process until finely ground. Melt butter in microwave. Combine ingredients in a 9-inch spring form pan. Press the crumbs evenly over the bottom. Bake the crust at 325 F for about 10 minutes. Cool.
- To make rhubarb sauce: Chop 4 stalks rhubarb and put into a medium sized saucepan. Add about 3 tablespoons water and cook over low heat until very soft. Remove rhubarb from heat and mash the rhubarb. Add about 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons triple sec and 1 tablespoon flour; mix well. Put back on stove and stir until thickened. Cool.
- To make topping: Combine 3/4 cup rhubarb sauce, 1 cup light sour cream and Sugar if you desire a sweeter topping.
- To make cheesecake: In a food processor combine cream cheese, Sugar, eggs, flour, lemon rind, and rhubarb sauce; blend until smooth. Pour over crust and bake about 50 minutes ( or until cake barely moves when shaken) at 325 F. Turn oven off and leave cake in oven another 10 minutes. Cool. When cheesecake is cool top with the rhubarb/sour cream mixture and refrigerate 2 hours. Serve with whip cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.