- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tb granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- Spread walnuts on baking sheet.
- Bake in 375 oven for 5 minutes or until fragrant.
- Let cool.
- In medium bowl, combine nuts, flour , rolled oats, brown and granulated sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.