- 2 cups stewed rhubarb
- ½ cup plain low fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- In food processor puree stewed rhubarb until smooth.
- Blend in yogurt, sugar and orange juice.
- Freeze in ice cream maker or cover and freeze in shallow metal pan for 3 to 4 hrs or until almost firm.
- Break up mixture and process in food processor in batches if necessary until smooth.
- Freeze in airtight container for 1 hour or until firm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.