- 4 c rhubarb
- 1 pk strawberry Jello
- Small size
- 1 c Sugar
- 1 Stick of butter
- 1 1/2 c water
- 1 White cake mix
- Put rhubarb in greased 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Mix Sugar and Jello; sprinkle over rhubarb.
- Sprinkle cake mix over that and sprinkle water over all.
- Slice butter on top of cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve with warm vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- Serve cold if you're lucky enough to have any left.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.