You can use any combination of sherbet flavors, or use the same flavor throughout!
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 servings
- 1 angel food tube cake (pre-made from store)
- 1 pint lime sherbet
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet
- Freeze cake in its pan.
- You can make your own angel food cake, if you'd like.
- Remove frozen cake from pan and cut into 4 layers.
- Reassemble cake with 1 pint each of softened sherbet spread between each layer.
- Reassemble cake and wrap in plastic wrap and aluminum foil; freeze again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.