Makes 12 servings
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel*
- 5 cups cooked rice
- Beat together eggs and Sugar about 1/2 minute.
- Add Cheese, milk and lemon peel to egg and Sugar mixture.
- Beat until well blended. Stir in rice.
- Pour into buttered 9-inch square baking dish or 8-inch square glass 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 to 55 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
- Serve with fresh fruit if desired.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.