- one natural Chicken or Chicken legs
- one small Onion
- laos powder of fresh laos
- ginger powder of fresh ginger
- good soy sauce (not conimex brand)
- Chicken cubes
- cooking oil
- It is most tasty if the Chicken is cut up in small pieces and fried in oil.
- Afterwards add the Onion the garlic and other ingredients. Last but not least the soy sauce and the Chicken cube.
- Add a little bit of water and let the Chicken cook well done.
- Serve with naturally rice, and some vegetables as in chinese string beans or amsoi (like bok choy).
- Dont forget to serve with a pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.