Makes 6 servings
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar mixed with 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Beat eggs in large mixing bowl. Add milk, rice, condensed milk and vanilla; mix well. Pour into greased shallow 1-1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle sugar-and-cinnamon mixture over top.
- Set dish in pan containing 1-inch of hot water. Bake at 350 degrees 45 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Serve warm or chilled.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.