Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Blanch (optional) and shred nuts.
- Mix rice flour into the milk and mix until smooth.
- Cook over medium heat until a creamy consistency is achieved (20 – 30 minutes?).
- Simmer and add sugar and stir for 2 – 3 minutes more.
- Cool (in refrigerator for 30 minute) add the rose water, almonds and pistachios (maybe before it cools).
- Pour into individual dishes and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.