Yield: 6 servings
- Here are the two english language recipes that were on the malt flour package from the korean market.
- The stuff is distributed by hanmi, inc and packed in the usa, so it may be widely available in oriental markets.
- I haven"t tried these, but they looked interesting.
- Put malt flour into luke warm water and set aside for more than 1 hour (don't stir).
- Pour the upper clean water into electric rice jar, add steamed rice and Sugar, and keep warm for about 4 hours (do not boil).
- When a few rices begin to float, boil the juice and then cool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.