- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, shredded
- 1 leek, cut into julienned strips or 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- vegetable oil for frying
- Combine rice, carrots, red pepper, leek, zucchini, eggs, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl; mix thoroughly.
- Heat ¼ inch oil in large skillet until hot.
- Spoon ¼ cup rice mixture into skillet; flatten with spatula to make patty.
- Fry 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining rice mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.