- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- ½ cup chopped yellow pepper
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup cooked aromatic rice
- 1 cup cooked medium-grain white rice
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir-fry broccoli in 1 tablespoon olive oil 3 minutes.
- Add peas and peppers; continue to cook until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Remove from heat; add rice and tomatoes.
- Combine vinegar, remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, basil, pepper and salt; toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.