- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quick-cooking brown rice
- 2 cups freshly cooked or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded white cabbage 2 1/4-oz. jar pitted green olives, chopped ( 1/3 cup)
- 2 scallions, minced ( 1/3 cup)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely diced ( 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or dill
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside to cool several minutes.
In large bowl, combine rice with remaining ingredients. Toss until well mixed and serve at room temperature.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.