Makes 6 servings.
- 1 pound ground Beef
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Brown meat over medium-high heat in large skillet, stirring to crumble.
- Add Onion and garlic; cook until soft but not brown. Drain fat.
- Add salt, cumin, pepper and rice. Remove from heat; cool.
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, Cheese, avocado and rice mixture in large bowl.
- Add sour cream and toss lightly.
- Serve immediately with picante sauce and corn chips, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.