Makes 12 tarts.
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 12 vanilla wafers
- Beat cream cheese, Sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl; stir in rice.
- Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of 12 muffin paper cups or greased 12-cup muffin pan.
- Spoon rice mixture over vanilla wafers, filling each cup.
- Bake at 375 degrees 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.