Serves 6 (¾ cup servings)
- 2½ cups cooked brown rice
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tsp dill weed
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ½ tsp Dijon-style mustard
- non-stick vegetable spray
- Combine all but the last ingredient in a mixing bowl.
- Pour into a casserole dish coated with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ¾ cup serving:
- calories: 225 | protein: 14 g | fat: 4 g | carbohydrates: 34 g | fiber: 2.5 g | cholesterol: 10 mg | sodium: 328 mg | potassium: 218 mg
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 ½ starch/bread + ½ lean meat + 1 low-fat milk
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.