Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Combine rice, spinach, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl. Turn into greased 13x9-inch pan sprinkled with crumbs. Top with pecans. Bake at 350 degrees 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.