- 6 cups of long grain white rice (8 cups water to boil)
- 1 pound of ground Beef
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 large Onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (to thicken)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté for 8 minutes until all flavors blend together. Add curry powder and water. Simmer on medium heat.
- In the mean time, boil the rice. Once the rice is cooked, go back to the ground Beef mixture and add more water if needed.
- Take one table spoon of liquid and mix with the cornstarch. add to the ground Beef and stir. Sauce will thicken. add salt and pepper to taste. serve on top of white rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.