Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 cups cooked rice
- ¾ pound fresh or frozen shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- ½ pound fresh or frozen crab meat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- ¾ cup crisp rice cereal, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Steam celery, green pepper and onion in water in small saucepan until tender crisp.
- Combine with rice, shrimp, crab meat, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Turn into greased shallow baking dish or individual baking dishes.
- Combine cereal and butter; toss to coat.
- Top casserole with crushed cereal.
- Bake at 375 °F for 25 to 30 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.