Makes 4 servings
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in large bowl, beat well.
- Add rice, cheese and tomatoes; mix well and set aside.
- Saute mushrooms, green pepper and green onions in oil in large skillet about 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables; cook over medium heat until bottom is set.
- Turn over and cook other side, or place under broiler for several minutes until top is lightly browned and eggs are set.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.