Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 tbsp butter
- ⅛ tsp curry powder
- ⅓ cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease baking dish.
- Toss rice with half of the cheese.
- Spoon into baking dish; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 – 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, melt butter; stir in curry.
- Add bread crumbs and brown lightly remove rice from oven; sprinkle with curried crumbs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.