Description[edit | edit source]
Serves 6 to 8.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh coriander, parsley, or dill
(Optional: several dasheshot pepper sauce)
Directions[edit | edit source]
For best flavor, cover and chill for at least two hours before serving.
Other Links[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.