This is one of our favorites, just watch everyone fight over the almonds.
- 1 cup rice, just cooked
- 50 g butter
- 50 g almonds, blanched and halved
- 8 dates, stoned (they should be fresh, but dried ones will do, if plump)
- 50 g Sultanas
- 1 teaspoon rose water (but this can be omitted)
- Add the almonds, stirring until they turn golden.
- Remove from the stove and mix in the rose water, if used.
- Pile the rice on a dish and arrange the mixture on top of it.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.