- 1 pt rice
- 2½ pt warm water or stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ lb minced beef
- black pepper
- 1 tsp piquante sauce
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- 15 - 20 bora, cut into ½ inch lengths
- 3 tomatoes, cut in chunks
- pumpkin, diced
- Bring the water or stock to a boil, and add the salt and the rice.
- Reduce the heat and leave to cook.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion lightly.
- Add the minced beef and fry for two minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper, piquante sauce, and tomato ketchup to taste.
- Add about ½ pt water and leave to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- When the rice is almost tender, add the beans, pumpkin, tomatoes and meat.
- Mix carefully and complete cooking.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.