- 5 oz rice
- 2½ oz shredded codfish
- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, diced
- 12 tablespoons oil
- 2 stock cubes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons seasoned soy sauce
- dash of black or white pepper
- 1 – 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- ¾ liters coconut milk
- Heat oil; add the sliced onions.
- Also add the garlic, tomatoes, black or white pepper and the stock cubes.
- Then add the soy sauce, the shredded codfish and stir.
- Let simmer; codfish should be light brown.
- Add the codfish and the coconut milk to the rice and stir.
- Cover the pot or rice cooker and cook.
- Serve with sliced cucumber and / or tomato.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.