- 3 eggs
- dash salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) liquid shortening
- 1¼ cup (310 ml) flour
- ½ cup (125 ml) evaporated skimmed milk
- 1 cup (500 ml) water
- Place eggs in blender; whip to mix well.
- Add salt, shortening, flour, milk and water.
- Whip to blend thoroughly.
- Allow to rest 1 hour at room temperature before using.
- Cook crêpe in pan according to manufacturer's directions.
Nutritional information Edit
- Exchange 1 crêpe: ¼ full-fat milk
- Calories 1 crêpe: 30
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.