- Serves: 2-3
- Prep Time: 25-30 minutes
- Occasion: Any
- Effort: Easy
- 2 large potatoes, cut like french fries
- 3-5 tablespoons basan (gram flour)
- ½ teaspoon zera (cumin seed)
- salt and chili powder to taste
- 2-3 cups oil for frying
- Cut potatoes in long and square shape then wash and drain all water
- Put gram flour, salt and chilly powder and zera in potatoes and mix with hands you can add one or two table spoon of water
- Mix and wait for 10–15 minutes warm oil for frying in a pan and before frying again mix so that all paste is equally pasted on potato chips
- Deep fry and serve with rice, , Tea etc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.