This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the McGowan Estate in Sherman, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill sprigs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 1 pound peeled cooked shrimp diced
- In bowl of mixer beat all ingredients except shrimp until smooth then stir in shrimp.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.