- 1 lb. hamburger or sausage
- 16 oz. rigatoni
- 2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- shredded Mozzarella
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions.
- Lay in 9x13 baking dish and top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Fry hamburger and spread over noodles.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over top of hamburger and top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes on 350 °F.
Contributed by: Edit
- Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.