This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wadley Estate in Allen, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound rigatoni
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 4 teaspoons spicy mustard
- ¼ cup butter chilled and divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package directions then drain well.
- In a large skillet bring wine and lemon peel to simmer then add scallops and cook 1 minute.
- Remove scallops from pan then increase heat and boil wine for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in mustard then add butter one tablespoon at a time.
- Add scallops and pasta and heat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives, salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.