- 600 g ricotta
- salt and pepper
- 5 eggs
- puff pastry or short crust
- 50 g grated cheese
- egg wash
- chopped parsley
- Mix ricotta with eggs and work to a smooth mixture.
- Add cheese parsley and seasoning.
- Grease a pie or sandwich tin, line with pastry and fill with ricotta.
- egg wash the edges and cover with pastry.
- egg wash top of pastry and bake in a moderate oven 180 °C until a nice golden colour is reached.
- Serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.