Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4 to 6
- ½ cup chocolate syrup
- dash cinnamon
- dash salt
- 2 tbsp instant coffee (don't use the cheap stuff!)
- 1¾ cup hot water, divided
- 2 cups hot milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- In a medium pan, combine chocolate syrup, cinnamon, salt, coffee, vanilla and ¼ cup hot water warm over medium heat until heated through, stirring often.
- Add milk and 1½ cups hot water.
- Stir often until heated through.
- Beat with a hand mixer until foamy.
- Serve at once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.