- Buy a skinned leg of goat at a butcher shop or market place.
- Cut the meat away from the bone.
- Dust the meat with a mixture of 2 cups flour.
- 1 tsp salt and dash of pepper.
- In a large pan, melt ½ cup margarine.
- Put the meat in a pan and sprinkle with a tsp of sage or marjoram.
- Bake at 350°F oven for 2 hours, spooning pan juices over the meat every 15 – 20 minutes.
- For a clear gravy, add hot water to pan juices; for heavy gravy, add 3 tbsp flour or ufa to ½ cup water or milk to make a paste to add to the gravy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.