This is a really easy recipe for crispy Broccoli. Serving with cheese is my favorite.
- Parchment paper
- Baking Sheet
- Set your oven to 400 degrees
- Chop the broccoli into bite-size pieces and put into a bowl that fits the amount of broccoli you have chopped
- Drizzle 2-3 Tablespoons of olive oil with 2 pinches of salt and pepper into the bowl then toss the broccoli
- Cut a sheet of parchment to fit the size of your pan and place your broccoli in one layer on the baking sheet
- Bake for at least 15 min. or until you can see decent browning on all the pieces
- Serve by themselves or on top of any dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.