- 100 grams raw yellow curry powder
- about 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 pieces lemon grass
- 2 cloves
- 3 cardamoms
- 2 pieces cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon mustard seed
- Start with raw yellow curry powder.
- Add fennel seed, garlic powder, lemon grass, cloves, cardamoms, cinnamon and mustard seed and roast in a frying pan at low heat for about 3 minutes or until dark brown in color.
- Then remove and grind to a powder.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.