Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Taste of Home
- Makes 12 servings
- 12 large baking potatoes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter, melted, divided
- 6 tbsp dry bread crumbs
- 6 tsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- With a sharp knife, slice potatoes, thinly but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom.
- Place potatoes in a greased shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt; brush with ¼ cup butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425°F for 30 minutes.
- Brush potatoes with remaining butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.