- 2 medium fennel bulbs
- 2 medium red potatoes, cubed (2 cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips (1 cup)
- 1 small red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried marjoram
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Trim tough outer leaves from fennel; remove and discard stalks.
- Cut fennel bulb into quarters lengthwise; discard core.
- Then cut bulb into 1-inch pieces (you should have 4 cups).
- In large bowl, combine fennel, potatoes, bell pepper, onion, oil, basil and marjoram.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange mixture in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan.
- Roast until vegetables are tender, about 45 minutes, stirring once.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.