Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Prevention Magazine May 2006
- 4 servings
- 2 large red onions, cut in ¼" wedges
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (10-oz) pkg frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, about 2 cup
- 1 cup small cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 (4 – 6 oz) skinless flounder or other fish fillets
- Heat over to 400°F.
- Combine onions and oil in 13"x9" baking dish.
- Spread in even layer.
- Roast until onions are golden, about 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Stir in artichokes and tomatoes.
- In small bowl, mix parsley, orange zest and garlic.
- Set aside.
- Increase oven temp to 450°F.
- Push vegetables to 1 side and add fish.
- Spoon vegetables over fish.
- Sprinkle with parsley mixture.
- Return to oven and roast until fish is opaque in center, about 5 min for thin fillets and 12 – 15 minutes for thicker fillets.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving: 230 cal | 24 g protein | 15 g carb | 9 g fat | 1.5 g sat fat | 55 mg chol | 6 g fiber | 170 mg sod
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.