Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Prevention Magazine May 2006
- 4 servings
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced ¼" thick
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 4 (4 – 6 oz) catfish or other fish fillets
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ cup diagonally sliced scallions
- 1 (10 oz) bag frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp finely chopped jalapeno chile pepper or more to taste
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In 13"x9" baking dish, sprinkle potatoes with cumin and toss with oil to coat.
- Spread in even layer and roast until potatoes are browned, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Increase oven temp to 450°F.
- Use wide spatula to gently turn potato slices.
- Arrange fish on top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and scallions.
- Return to oven and roast until fish is opaque in center, 8 – 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Meanwhile, combine corn, green pepper, lime juice, cilantro and jalapeno pepper.
- With wide spatula, lift a portion of potatoes with fish on top onto serving plates.
- Spoon corn salad on top.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving: 349 cal | 22 g protein | 38 g carb | 13 g fat | 2.5 g sat fat | 53 mg chol | 6 g fiber | 142 mg sod
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.